Thursday, January 21, 2016

Nope!

1. Sarah Palin.....stop!
2. Having a great hair day! 
3. Must drink 2 bubbas today.....104 ounces of water! Yes I can!!
4. Scale is going down!!!
5. Finished 3rd Fifty Shades of Grey book....talking a breaking before I start the 4th one
6. I must be productive today
7. I figure if I keep going at this rate.....New York by September
8. Don't come for me
9. Ready for the weekend
10. You are the sunshine of my life
11. I must tell you how I feel
12. I get it now
13. I figure you never liked me, I just intrigued you
14. My life, my choices
15. Focus Ursula, Focus!!!
16. If you saw my tumblr post you would understand
17. Stop! Hammer time!
18. Not feeling people right now
19. If I could change back the clock...
20. I don't want to do work today
21. I figure you are better now


No comments:

Post a Comment