Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Cold sucks!

1. Boycotting The Oscars? 
2. I should be at work right now, but I am on my couch writing my random thoughts attempting to avoid traffic and the cold weather
3. Look Ma No Hands! And no darlin I don't dance (I really don't, I have no rhythm)
4. Snow tomorrow?? I see Netflix marathon in my future
5. Curtis you were supposed to love me!!
6. I was having a moment yesterday, some closed doors should not be reopened
7. Faith, fitness, and finance....
8. Why can't cheese, wine, and bread have zero calories?
9. Fix yo face! 
10. I need my sundresses and flip flops!!! And the weather that goes with it
11. I rock rough and stuff with my Afro puffs! Rock on with yo bad self!!! No, I really have an Afro puff today, flat ironing my hair was a dream deferred
12. When the weather says 14??? I should automatically get a day off from work when the temperature is below my age
13. Fact or fiction, what are your favorite books to read?
14. What if I told you I had a boo?
15. Baby, baby, baby by TLC I so love that song!!! (Long as you know that icons have any man I want to baby that's actual and factual, but still I choose you....yes I just typed that out without googling the lyrics)
16. When you get paid once a month your checking account looks oh so lovely....then the bills hit! But thank God I can pay my bills!
17. Everybody wants to be a nigga, but nobody wants to be a nigga
18. Yeah what I said in #14.....I got jokes
19. I guess I should go to work....and do work. I really do love my job, but the way this cold weather is set up it is becoming a huge hinderance


No comments:

Post a Comment