Thursday, January 14, 2016

Cramps suck

1. I didn't win the powerball, that's ok being an overnight millionaire is overrated
2. Professor Snape....noooooooo!!!
3. If you don't love yourself how do you expect someone else to?
4. Should I stay in Nashville? Move to Austrailia? Cali? Back to Memphis?
5. As you grow older you have to adapt, some things you can no longer do, but other things you can do and do them better
6. I can't ignore race, I am a black woman....career, love, society, I exist and lots of spaces I am not accepted.
7. I don't like nuts 
8. Got some great news this morning
9. I am in love
10. Why did God create bugs? What purpose do they serve? They all need to just die
11. You remember ComicView? I will never forget B. Cole's "I'm in love with a crackhead" and I may or may not be able to quote it
12. There is a stack of documents on my desk I have been avoiding.....I can no longer avoid them. This won't end well
13. Early morning meetings and late afternoon/evening meetings....stop them, I can't focus
14. If you could tell your 18 year old self one thing what would you say?


No comments:

Post a Comment