Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Sneezing

1. Should not have sent that text
2. Dentist this morning....
3. The ebroji app is everything!!
4. Attempted to talk to my favorite Kappa last night....kept getting interrupted by random songs based off what I said. Was very interesting
5. Epic fail this morning for being on time 
6. Why do women think they can change men?
7. Last night proved once again that you have serious issues
8. Based on LinkedIn messages I guess it is my work anniversary....had no clue!
9. Trying to process I won't always know why....this is hard for me
10. The scale is going the wrong way....not cool
11. Advantage of a silver car....dirt doesn't show as much
12. Flashlight!!!
13.  When will Trump go away?
14. You don't know my angles 
15. Been posts on Facebook a lot lately....think I will take a break
16. What is your favorite scripture?
17. Don't think that action will help me relax more...
18. Infinite possibilities
19. Are you happy?
20. I do want to have kids one day.....might want to get started on that
21. I figure I am just something to entertain you.....not happening
22. How did I forget to put on a jacket this morning?
23. Why was The Thong Song ever a hit?
24. The best of both worlds
25. Close minded people irritate the shit out of me (had to use the word)
26. I am not a unicorn!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment