Friday, January 15, 2016

Sleep is needed

1. It is a raining Friday.....so not motivated
2. Flick of the wrist!
3. Lecrae new music!!!!!!
4. Christian Grey is growing on me....don't know if this is good or bad
5. I still have a goal of doing cartwheels down my aisle at work
6. It is going down this weekend!!!!!
7. I really need to make this red wine hot chocolate 
8. Happy Founder's day to the AKAs, my fav Ashley does not do social media....I will text her
9. Value the ones you love, flaws and all
10. Come on be my baby tonight...
11. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
12. I can sing like Whitney Houston
13. I really don't want to do work today
14. Is it too early to drink Jack Daniels??? asking for a friend
15. Timing is important in relationships, sometimes the right people meet at the wrong time, that's life



No comments:

Post a Comment