Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Will not sneeze

1. I so want to tell you
2. How much should I sale my Beyonce ticket for?
3. Sitting in the middle of my bed not wanting to get ready for work
4. We have become stagnant....not good
5. I don't like hot sauce
6. Still in bed....must move
7. Missing early voting, just rude!! But I WILL vote
8. Will you still love me?
9. I am not a playa I just crush a lot
10. I miss bacon so much
11. The moment you realize you left our Fitbit in the car charging while you go into Kroger #fail
12. Conversations on religion and sexuality are always interesting....especially when combined
13. Christy is a bad influence, but I am okay with that
14. I have to go in the building....and do work
15. Writing random thoughts is hard, but therapeutic 
16. Blessed assurance! Jesus is mine!
17. Sooooooo much easier being fat
18. Pickles with a peppermint stick in the middle #memories
19. You were cute.....then you began to talk
20. Never assume anything about me
21. I realized...it is just Tuesday! Not good
22. You get me
23. Phonte and Erro!!! Cd!!! Together!!! Pumped!! Excited!! Geeked!!!! Smiling!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment