Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Few drinks are needed

1. I need to write thoughts in the morning or I forget and rush
2. Had a great convo with my cousin last night...he listens to my randomness and scattered brain thoughts
3. A change is coming......
4. Now that Beyonce ticket buying is over, how much will I sale this extra ticket for?
5. I figure if you knew you would not treat me the same
6. When dealing with people with addictions you have to separate the person and the addiction....had to realize that about my dad and it has given me peace about his life, I do miss him
7. Working out is becoming easier.....but my Scandal night ritual has come to an end....can't go to Zumba then pick up a note of red wine and a little Ceaser's pizza and consume it during Scandal and expect to continue to lose weight
8. Actually told some people what my highest a weight was.....utter shock. If you only knew
9. I really need a "not today satan" coffee mug
10. Getting excited about my weekend in Atlanta! Brunch festival with one of my best friends! Get to hang with two of my favorite kids! Hopefully meet with up with some old friends! (I will not move to Atlanta)
11. I so need a massage in my life right now
12. I figure at the rate I am going.....adoption 
13. New hair color next month!! So excited!!!!
14. Unapologetically Black.....loving it!
15. Think I will have a glass of wine Friday night....one glass, not the entire bottle, just one glass. I can do this 
16. I am not getting married on February 30th....that pic confused a few people

No comments:

Post a Comment