Thursday, February 25, 2016

Pimples suck

1. The birthday cake got me!!
2. When you realize it is 4pm and you still have 8 hours of work to do
3. I need to make moves
4. Beyonce tickets need to sell out now so my ticket can be purchased
5. ATL next weekend!! So pumped!!
6. If you truly read it
7. Stop living in the what ifs
8. I refuse to accept that someone backed and produced a musical cd from Andrew Caldwell
9. Keep yo hands out my pocket
10. Huey P. Newton has a Ph.d.
11. I must go to Zumba tonight, I must!!!
12. I need some people for a career panel....just throwing that out there (will be asking personally soon)
13. Hey dirty! Baby I got ya money!
14. Thank God I'm Fabulous!!
15. Who has the best French fries? 
Wendy's? McDonald's? Jack in the box?Burger King?
16. The flesh is weak!
17. Do your freakin job!!
18. I need a new tattoo
19. No wine and no pizza tonight, say it with me!
20. Saw an interesting movie that was called Private Romeo on Netflix, based on Romeo & Juliet but modernized at a military school with a gay couple, I liked
21. Brunch is amazing
22. Crissle is wonderful and she is doing another Drunk History!!! Pumped!!!
23. I figure this time next year.....it will happen
24. I will let you meet them
25. What is your favorite movie of all time


No comments:

Post a Comment