Monday, February 29, 2016

Water must be drunk!

1. All I watched was the monologue then I went to sleep....I missed nothing
2. #JusticeforFlint
3. Waking up at 2am with so many things on my mind
4. Competition is over....must continue on my own. I have goals
5. Text convos with Crystal never disappoint! 
6. Cleaning out photos on my phone.....interesting what I find
7. You can't share your vision with everyone...
8. I love her
9. The new Virtue cd is nice
10. The draft post in my main blog....forgot I started that, don't know if I will have the guts to publish
11. All we want is an opportunity 
12. Powerful revelation this morning....things are a changing
13. Are you happy?
14. Too many trips to Memphis this summer, gasp!
15. Should I try online dating again? But I don't talk to strangers....this might be a problem
16. If you knew my story, but God!!
17. I am giving Hillary Clinton a major side eye right now (have you voted?)
18. If your dog could talk what do you think it would say?
19. I just want to meet Idris Elba, is that too much to ask?
20. Think for my birthday I want to go to The Catbird Seat
21. I am glad I am not the only one that can have full convos using the ebroji app
22. Leap year!!!!
23. I figure this time next year I think I will be moving
24. I still need for people to realize that life is not just about you. Leave a legacy, make a difference.
25. Bacon I so miss you!!!!!
26. Starling use to be my taste tester and he has left me for NYC, I know it has been a few years, but I miss him :-(
27. Maybe a face tattoo instead of a neck tattoo would be more creative? Little musical note tear drops coming from my eye for every song I murdered in the shower! Love it!!
28. I hate balloons! I hate balloons popping! I hate balloons!!!
29. "Really. I just want to be happy, make a difference, love, be loved, learn, create, laugh, stay fresh, and look good naked" think this is my motto in life




No comments:

Post a Comment