Monday, February 22, 2016

Making the right choices

1. Virginia McLaurin!!! Love! Love! Love!
2. Need to step up my workout game
3. It is not even 8am and I have done so much work
4. Yesterday's sermon!!! Jesus!!!
5. Working out and my hair are not getting along
6. Be aggressive! Be Be aggressive!
7. Taylor Swift...nope!
8. BJ the Chicago Kid.....new cd is nice
9. Missed you this weekend
10. Why are we surprised by Mondays?
11. Must keep weight loss going....
12. My zucchini crust pizza was really good
13. The Read gives me life
14. Crissle back on Drunk History, yasssss!!
15. Will you find out?
16. Do you know?
17. Too much work to do
18. My head itches
19. Excited for what is to come
20. I can't please everyone
21. Flash mobs are interesting
22. Get out the way


No comments:

Post a Comment