Friday, February 19, 2016

Running out of time

1. Texts from you always make me smile
2. Scale is being nice to me this week...think I will have a glass of wine tonight
3. Tough decisions ahead, prayer is needed
4. No work today!!! Woo Hoo!!!! Now I just need to get out of my bed and workout
5. My friends are my friends for a reason. Love them and accept them for who they are. Although I need one to return phone calls, we need to plan!!!
6. Donald Trump makes me want to throw up. Don't know what is worse...him or the fact that he has so many supporters
7. Willie Geist! Love him! #anchordown
8. That Kleenex commercial made me shade a tear...just one 
9. I fell asleep during Scandal last night, noooooo!!!!
10. Hate or love Hillary...
11. I found a recipe for a cream cheese pound cake I want to try...but can't eat it
12. I hope the Brunch Festival does not disappoint 
13. Crystal took my back down memory lane....the random things you remember from your past
14. What is your favorite Spike Lee movie?
15. Everyone has secrets
16. I don't want things to change
17. Think Monday's theme song going forward will be "Knuck if you Buck" will make my week go better
18. Maybe I should just have a kid
19. Memphis in June and in May.....progress 


No comments:

Post a Comment