Saturday, February 27, 2016

Lips are chapped

1. Seafood stuffed bell peppers will be made this weekend
2. Our phone convo was the best and always puts a smile on my face
3. Watching Chris Rock's monologue.....that's it
4. Brunch!
5. Tough decisions ahead, but God
6. You can't share your dreams with everyone
7. I think you know
8. Doing better at making lists before going grocery shopping
9. Forevermore is one song that pops in my head randomly
10. I miss you so much!!!
11. You're a mean one Mr. Grinch
12. Excited about my new tshirt purchase
13. Yeah, not posting these on Facebook
14. I don't need a new iPad, nope I don't!
15. Since brunch will be late will cook breakfast
16. I see beats by Dre headphones in my future
17. I am not impressed by money
18. There is a reason why this keeps happening to you
19. Why do you love her?
20. Lotion is your friend
21. I should have gone to Zumba today
22. My head itches
23. So pumped about next weekend
24. Years ago I would not have imagined the way things are now
25. When you knew you should have told me
26. What makes you different?
27. Hit me wit da flex


No comments:

Post a Comment