Saturday, February 13, 2016

Too freaking cold!

1. Monday is the day.....Christy is in my prayers! Beyonce tickets shall be purchased! 
2. MeShell Ndegeocello tonight! So geeked!!
3. Think tomorrow's random thoughts will be on why I am not too fond of Valentine's Day....not for the reasons you might assume
4. Beyonce...far from a stan, and I feel everyone has a right to their opinion, but some have failed to analyze the lyrics and the imagery of Formation
5. Got some shocking news this week, but it reminded me sometimes God holds something back because he has something better for you. There is a reason for everything
6. Crockpot spinach and mushroom lasagna will be made today, being a pescatarian is not bad at all
7. Zumba this morning!!!! Should I stop by Five Daughters after???
8. I stated I can't go back to NYC until I lose 100 pounds, since I made this statement I am 30 pounds down, 70 to go!!! Hopefully red wine, mimosas, pizza, and Five Daughters won't slow down this process
9. Not really happy with any of the presidential candidates....with this being said if I am picking the lesser of a bunch of evils I might as well put the first woman in the White House. Don't know if I will stick with this logic, but how I feel right now
10. Did I mention that I am praying for Christy??? My first time attempting to see Beyonce and my nerves are on edge about this ticket purchasing process
11. Pope Francis, I like him.
12. Crissle and Kid Fury told you to stay ready!!! 
13. My religious and personal belief system are just that....mine. I am not here to force my beliefs on anyone, but just to love. I think too many people from various sides take things to the extreme. 


No comments:

Post a Comment