Sunday, February 28, 2016

Randomness overload

1. Steph Curry!!! #nowords
2. So in my feelings right now
3. So you support Trump?
4. Hates when people say it is easier because I haven't. 
5. In life make memories. Material things fade
6. This week's recipe experiment is seafood stuffed peppers. Crab, shrimp, & crawfish on deck!
7. Why do I still let you get to me?
8. Make sure you vote!
9. Wishes you knew how much you make me smile
10. Corrine Bailey Rae! New music! Her whole cd can't get here soon enough
11. The Oscars....just here for Chris Rock's opening monologue
12. I can have one drink today....just one
13. Can I kick it? (Originally autocorrect correct changed to lick...glad I caught)
14. I like my Afro puff today
15. Momma Tina's Instagram account is so freakin cute!
16. Coming to the realization that we have less than a year until the Obama's are out of the White House...I am crying. Can he be the vp running mate? So serious....
17. You can do it!!!
18. Just because you have been together a long time does not mean you are supposed to be together forever
19. I think I am going to change my name to Tika
20. Vandy beat Kentucky!!! Who heck yeah!!!!! #anchordown
21. Why do I want another neck tattoo??
22. So excited for this weekend!!!!!!!!!!
23. Some people are just stupid, no changing it. I just have to figure out how to not deal with them
24. My convos with God lately have been real interesting.....honestly scared
25. Plotting travel plans for 2017
26. Temporary pain, long term gain!
27. My stomach hurts not cool
28. I love pizza and wine, if you can make these items have zero calories I will be your bff forever and ever and ever!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment