Saturday, February 20, 2016

Forget what people say

1. Relationships are not a given...just because you want one doesn't mean you will get one
2. Friend shared a fb status with me yesterday and never thought of it it like this....Just because you do x doesn't mean you will get a relationship. 
3. Was going to have a theme today of relationships for thoughts....nah!
4. Sundays are weigh ins for my weight loss challenge. Always motivational
5. Trump keeps winning....this ain't funny anymore
6. Hillary Clinton is doing too much
7. Zucchini crust veggie pizza this week....excited!
8. Is it sad I am already looking forward to my Sunday nap?
9. I am open to love, but not stalking it out. I know God has a plan. Not always easy, but I know it will be worth it
10. Life, breathing, health are things we often take for granted. Live each moment on purpose.
11. I do miss bacon
12. My iPad is trippin...or is it that just have the urge to buy a new one
13. Brunch festival in 2 weeks!! Will enjoy, but will not derail my weight loss
14. Morgan Freeman's voice....he makes everything sound important 
15. Who wants to reorganize my closet? It must be done
16. Hope everyone has had a great weekend
17. My hair is still down...only 1 day in a ponytail so far, #progress
18. I love her
19. I am going to sing at somebody's wedding!!!
20. Inspire someone today
21. Why did they have to kill Stringer Bell? Why??????



No comments:

Post a Comment