Monday, February 15, 2016

For the love of money

1. Christy's got this!!!!
2. Realizing some people you love you have to love from a distance is hard
3. Amel Larrieux Friday!!!! So pumped!!
4. Did I mention how much I love the ebroji app?
5. I think when people die we often romanticize them. Think there needs to be a balance. I remember when a relative died and he was a drug addict.....he wasn't a saint, but think several looked back at tried to make him one. 
6. Carmex is not helping with my lips, any suggestions?
7. Steph Curry half court shot???
8. MeShell Ndegeocello's Cookie: The Anthropological Mixtape and Ledisi's Lost & Found are two CDs I can listen from beginning to end and have so much meaning to me, the lyrics, the melodies, the emptions
9. Yes I wear my Apple Watch and my Fitbit, until I meet my major weight loss goals I will use both
10. Sundress season is nearer!!!!! 
11. When I first most to Nashville for college I use to have a dream of going on a date at Opryland and riding the little boat (think they still have it) now just want to go on a date one day
12. True friends in my life are few. I am thankful for them and they know who they are. We don't always talk or see each other, but we have each other's back. And most enjoy brunch and the juxtaposition of ratchet and down for the cause convos as much as I do....just a few of many reasons why we get along 
13. I think I have finally decided Nashville is my home, not definitely, still mulling and praying over this decision
14. Headphones are a must at work...there have been a couple of times when they broke and all work stopped until I went to store to purchase new ones
15. Am I ready for that life? Do I have to be about "that life?" Trying to grasp my mind around it....but it might happen


No comments:

Post a Comment