Friday, March 22, 2013

Welcome!!!!!

This morning as I was driving into work I decided to take something that I had been doing on facebook and turn into a blog. Why? I have been blogging for several years, but fell into a funk....so I decided to switch some things up.  I will still be posting on my other blog (trying to get better) but on here I will just be listing my random thoughts that I share on facebook daily....and yes they are random.  Feel free to ask questions or if my thoughts inspire some thoughts in you please add!!!

One thing I started doing is the number of thoughts coincide with the date of the month. For example, today is the 22nd so I will be posting 22 thoughts, get it??  Some friends were mad because although today will be 22 thoughts, at the beginning of the month there will be less thoughts, but just my quirky way of doing it. Hope you enjoy!!!

For those who don't follow my other blog please check it out when you have a second

If You Only Knew

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment