Sunday, March 31, 2013

March 31, 2013

1. It is Resurrection Sunday!
2. Do you remember any of your Easter speeches?
3. I am wearing flips flops and a dress today I am happy and I don't care if it rains!
4. Tomorrow will be one random thought.....what shall it be?
5. I actually miss the days of Greenwood C.M.E. (don't tell my mom)
6. Run Forrest Run!!!
7. Nothing but the blood of Jesus....
8. Misses my family.....the old times
9. It's because you found your precious Olivia doesn't have the secrets of the universe tucked between her magical thighs~ Mellie
10. I love a British accent
11. 32 years, 7 months, and 6 days
12. It is not easy
13. There is a reason why I called my blog If you only knew.....
14. How I feel right now is why I don't tell people much
15. 2 CHAINZ!!!!
16. Has to focus
17. Just to be close to you.....
18. Easter candy will be 50% of now, score!
19. My weakness is....
20. Insomnia sucks!
21. Keep going back in forth if I am going to see Tyler Perry's new movie.....got a free ticket so no money wasted
22. This new India Arie song is called cocoa butter?
23. The past is the past for a reason.....got to let it go
24. Purple toes!!!!
25. What shall I cook today?
26. I like professional women with ho tendencies ~a friend (#dead)
27. Last night United Tenors "I'm in the Midst" really got me through
28. Do something nice for a stranger today
29. I am weird I get that.....
30. Looking forward to my Sunday nap!!!
31. All I can to say is Happy Easter Day!! ~ Lil Darryl

No comments:

Post a Comment