Friday, March 22, 2013

March 22, 2013

1. Was told to stop being a chicken s&$@ and just ask them.....but not sure if I am ready for the answer :-/
2. I was also told to grow a set.....don't think that is biologically possible
3. What are you addicted to?
4. Can you handle the truth????
5. Issa Rae is fantabulous!!!
6. Hopes there is a ratchetpiece theater on The Yonce's Bow Down! (Why am I calling her this now....I blame you)
7. Ther...e is a reason I don't talk to strangers
8. Last night's Scandal was just....blah to me, good but not great
9. Yeah hoe ~Juicy J (had to use the language....I am truly trying to improve)
10. Issa jacked my Instagram pic of her speaking! I feel so honored (yes I compared them)
11. Tried 360 burger last night.....I will give them one more try, just one
12. I really need to see Ed Sheeran live, his voice and music are amazing!!
13. Tolerance vs Acceptance
14. 4 days United Tenors' cd will be out!!!!! I'm so excited!!! (In my Jesse Spano voice)
15. Just because I have a neck tattoo does not mean I'm hood.....don't assume
16. My life has always different..... If you knew my story (this is the point if I ran around the sanctuary I would.....have you seen my church? I would be passed out before I got halfway done, lol!! Yes that was a joke)
17. Butterfly in the Sky!!! I can go twice as high!!!! ~Reading Rainbow
18. Do I have to go back to grad school?
19. Tired of people telling me to wait and be patient.....how long has it been?
20. I once got busy in a Burger King bathroom.....what song?
21. Yes I like you
22. Truly needs a big I care about you hug right now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment