Saturday, March 30, 2013

March 30, 2013

1. Pan seared zebra nuggets!
2. Blue Ivy drinks the tears of dog angels ~Kid Fury
3. Yes I listened to The Read 3 times yesterday and again on my way to work! I so want to kick it with Kid Fury and Crissle one day!
4. Why did you have to lie?
5. Tired of people telling me how I should feel
6. Maybe I should......
7. Misses you already
8. Is Captain Ds actually fish?
9. Black butterflies......
10. 32 years, 7 months, and 5 days....
11. You have no idea
12. Pain
13. Sleep is overrated
14. Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
15. Am I ready for this?
16. I actually like the I Been On remix.....still don't like the original
17. What I want most right now....
18. All heroes are flawed.....put no one on a pedestal
19. Taking fashion advice from Derek J is like taking advice from Lindsay Lohan on how to stay out of rehab ~Crissle
20. 12 hours....I can make it!!
21. Not always easy to smile
22. Told head of department that productivity would increase if we could have mimosas in the morning......she actually "entertained" my idea, anything to increase productivity!
23. Dressing up tomorrow.....don't think it is going to happen
24. S is for super, U is for unique.....
25. I have never climbed a tree
26. Sometimes you just have to sit and be still
27. Yes I can go from ratchet, to gospel, to classical, to real hip hop.....music is my escape
28. New hair product tried.....iffy
29. It's my life
30. Is there a heart!!! ~Five Heartbeats


No comments:

Post a Comment