Monday, March 25, 2013

March 25, 2013

1. Wore a dress AND heels to church yesterday....what was EYE thinking???
2. Lady at Waffle House said "you two make each other look good" all we both could do is laugh!
3. He said he hopes it is cold as .....on Easter because flip flops are calling my name, rude!!!
4. Love that we can talk and there is no judgment.....honesty and openness, hasn't always been that way
5. Thinks drinking and texting can be just as dangerous as drinking and driving....you know how much a few words unfiltered can do?
6. A week of no meetings and no drug companies.....it SHOULD be a productive week
7. I love to cook, just wish I had someone to cook for
8. What is that one word you hate to hear?
9. PDAs (public displays of affection) yay or nay?
10. Steve Harris & Wood Harris are brothers.....both great actors
11. Who is more complicated men or women?
12. Do you want the wedding or the marriage?
13. We don't even talk anymore ~Boyz II Men
14. Do you have any regrets?
15. Just because I don't, doesn't mean I don't want to
16. Do you ever make music with empty bottles.....I do! #dontjudgeme
17. This time tomorrow United Tenors will be on repeat!!!
18. Mr. Telephone Man there's something wrong with my line ~New Edition
19. How do you know if you are in love? (Don't assume)
20. Relationships......although I have never been in one, what I have observed is that they take work. Won't always be easy....just think people give up too quickly.
21. I tip my 40 to your memory
Take a drink, and I
Stop to think, and I
I know one day soon
We'll be, we'll be hangin out......what song? Who sung it?
22. Once your friends get married...things change :-/
23. What is your motivation? (No I am not thinking about Kelly Rowland's song)
24. I process so many things in my head especially in the morning......if you only knew (I've been up since 12:30am....help!!!!)
25. Because of #24 breakfast will be a venti caramel white chocolate mocha with three shots of espresso...... #dontjudgeme

I have also decided to add a random pic of me at end of each of post :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment