Saturday, March 23, 2013

March 23, 2013

1. Strawberry Ale is not what's up
2. He gets me and puts up with my random tangents.....that's what friends are for
3. It's been a week and you have not responded??? This is exactly why we had issues before
4. The Wire is one of the best shows ever
5. Took my random thoughts over to my blog.....wonder how long will I post them here
6. Baby it's cold outside.....
7. Will make Oreo balls this evening!
8. Guess how long I've been up?
9. Determined to make the best of this day!
10. Atlanta, Houston, or St. Louis?
11. What is your favorite movie?
12. What if I never go on a date? Yes this thought pops in my head from time to time.....not good :-/
13. Need some Waffle House in my life today
14. I will not get sick, I will not get sick, I will not get sick!!!!
15. Why me?
16. Hope you truly are having a great start to the weekend!
17. Ready for Part 2.....
18. “We should not be afraid to do things that others may consider different when our instinct tells us that different may be better.” ~unknown
19. My goal is 1.5 miles today.....the funk has to end!
20. Three days!!!! United Tenors!!!! Woo Hoo!!!
21. What if there were no consequences what would you do?
22. Those words never hurt so much, but like I said you've got to love family
23. Don't you know we've got to put our heads together?
Make the change cause we're all in the same gang......what song? Who sang?

No comments:

Post a Comment