Wednesday, March 27, 2013

March 27, 2013

1. Today is officially a sick day, less than 4 hours of sleep nightly since Friday combined with sinus issues....means nonfunctional me
2. If you are against gay marriage because of your faith.....you are going down a slippery slope if you truly think about it
3. All you got to do is say yes ~Floetry
4. Doctor....if my goal is to get more sleep (been getting less than 4 hours a night) and Benadryl says increased drowsiness with alcohol.....wouldn't taking Benadryl with beer be ok?~text I sent Eloise last night.....the logic makes sense......Right????
5. Still listening to United Tenors.....truly love whole cd, had a few things I envisioned for a couple of songs, but overall it will be in heavy rotation for a while
6. Even when I walked away, and refused to seek your face, you've always loved on me ~Eric Roberson (one thing I am continually thankful for)
7. Me posting my random thoughts has actually been therapeutic....as I decide which ones to share I truly process in my mind so many things that are going on at this point in my life......all I can say
8. Will not rain on Sunday.....if it does the likelihood of me dressing up is slim. I have mentioned I HATE dressing up?
9. So the KKK is coming to Memphis.......
10. Never have and never will want a bad boy....
11. Ever wonder what clouds taste like?
12. April 1st it will be hard narrowing down to one random thought :-/
13. Morgan Freeman's voice.....titty sprinkles
14. Since it is a sick day Netflix is my best friend.....
15. Got my first crush in a while.......Am I too old for crushes?
16. He makes me say yeah, yeah, yeah......what song? Group? Bonus....what 2 group members have their on reality show?
17. If one more person says you don't sound or act like you are from Memphis.....
18. I miss Christy's house gatherings.....I still need to make a trip to Montgomery
19. Still can't grasp my mind around it, but I get your point
20. Praise Him!
21. The moment you realize you are on that last piece of soap....
22. I am not my hair.....
23. Healing is a process
24. Just noticed I have a roll of Christmas wrapping paper by my bed.....
25. Wake Up!!!! ~Dap
26. We can burn the incense, and just chat,
Relax, I got the good vibrations,
Before we make love, let’s have a good conversation.....what song? Who said it? (Hard one)
27. I actually want to see the new Tyler Perry movie

No comments:

Post a Comment