Friday, March 29, 2013

March 29, 2013

1. If you could describe me in one word what would it be?
2. I just need a hug from you, I miss those
3. Losing a loved one is never easy.....
4. Wants to try chocolate covered bacon
5. Once again....pedicure before sandals, Sally's has a great pumice stone for the low if you are on a budget
6. Flip flops in the rain?
7. The insecurities of some people
8. All I want for my birthday is a.....
9. Ever wonder how fast your car really goes? I mean you see the numbers on the speedometer.....have you ever tested it?
10. It's Friday!!!
11. Taxi driver, I swear I’ve got three lives balanced on my head like steak knives. I can’t tell you the truth about my disguise — I can’t trust no one ~Frank Ocean
12. Bugs are evil
13. Money or Family?
14. Don't think you should force your morals on anybody.....we all have a different journey in life, might not get there the same time or way, but hopefully we all get there
15. You forgot to be there!!! ~Quincy
16. Erro's voice!!!!!
17. I like to take things apart....but never want to put them back together
18. Scandal was better last night
19. Harrison still could......
20. End of the month reports today.....got to focus!!!
21. This year Halloween fell on a weekend.....song? Group?
22. Love is patient....love is kind
23. No desire to listen to Lil Wayne's new cd
24. Distant Lover.....
25. WTF.......what does this mean?
26. Loves how my coworker that is on the other side of my cubicle have Scandal discussions as we sit at our desk
27. Who was your first childhood crush?
28. Get dope out your vein and hope in your brain. You'll never get nowhere smokin' the pipe. Never. ~ James Salton
29. Joey McIntyre from New Kids on the Block will forever be cute to me :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment