Tuesday, March 26, 2013

March 26, 2013

1. We don't have fights we have intense fellowships
2. The Read podcast gave me life yesterday! Kid Fury and Crissle have me rollin!!!
3. Exactly why I tell you very little.....
4. Is going to try real hard not to post all day about United Tenors' cd....I said try. I have been up since 2am listening and loving it!!!!!
5. Hearing the thoughts of my teacher friends.....I wonder what our teachers thought about us when we were kids?
6. If in doubt, take it out.....this can be interpreted different ways
7. Are you a Proverbs 31 woman? Was lesson for the kids last night
8. Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood
9. Why you always got a story?
10. Will you be.....
11. Today is "Make up your own holiday" what would your holiday be?
12. It's not about you!
13. Every wonder what is in the "chicken" nuggets at McDonalds?
14. Why does everyone doubt my singing abilities?
15. I have gotten flip flops to match my dress I can smile :-)
16. Will you ever understand?
17. I have never been drunk in my life and I try real hard to keep it that way, I love to have control of my senses
18. Fred Hammond tweeted me this morning!!!!
19. My faith is......
20. If you had one wish how would you use it?
21. Why do people feel the need to tell my mother what I post?
22. How you gon’
 win when you
 aint right within ~What song? Singer?
23. Went to TWO Walmarts this morning attempting to find the United Tenors cd.....had to download on iTunes, BUT will get a hard copy eventually
24. There's a ribbon in the sky for our love~Stevie Wonder
25. Driving past Krispy Kreme while the Hot Sign is on is a testimony in itself!!!!
26. You have no idea......





No comments:

Post a Comment