Sunday, March 24, 2013

March 24, 2013

1. I hate shopping!
2. Never underestimate me
3. Painful revelation yesterday.....
4. She's a hoe because she sends her coochie through the mail ~Love and Basketball
5. Can I get away with the half shaved head?
6. When I have convos with my friends that went to HBCUs I see why they were not for me...GO VANDY!!!!
7. Those words still hurt, but made me truly see some things
8. I miss you
9. What is your favorite gospel song?
10. Thinks April 1st I will just post thoughts on my blog......
11. Never assume....
12. I have never been.....
13. I have this drinking card game that I want to play, got from Hustlers a while ago, forgot I had it, the cards are funny!!
14. Men are special.....
15. Please get a pedicure before breaking out the sandals!
16. Unconditional is a great movie! Even knew a couple of the extras, cool!
17. This little light of mine, I'm going to let it shine ~(no clue who sings this)
18. Do you actually read all of my random thoughts?
19. Cullen Jones.....beautiful!!!
20. Trying something new with my hair......we shall see
21. It's not easy being green.....
22. Do you love your job? I do!!! (Surprisingly)
23. I love your smile ~Shanice
24. Not always best at opening up, but great at asking and answering questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment