Thursday, March 28, 2013

March 28, 2013

1. Benadryl is my best friend
2. Is it possible?
3. What type of legacy do you want to leave?
4. I say the sun's in the east and the moon reflects. Like the knowledge and wisdom, I manifest ~Erykah Badu
5. I need Spring weather to come like yesterday
6. Scandal tonight!!!
7. Scout Mob is a great app!
8. If I see one more pic that says like/share if......
9. What attracts you to a person?
10. Rereading Exploring Black Sexuality......great read
11. Will you ever understand?
12. One What? One love.....song? Rapper?
13. You owe me $79,648 and 22 cents, and I want my money NOW? ~Claire Huxtable (really thought my mom was going to say same thing when I graduated....
14. Idris Elba.....no words
15. It hurts
16. Some of the most intelligent people can also some of the dumbest
17. Wish I could tell you...
18. Sometimes when we get overwhelmed, we forget how big God is. ~A.W. Tozer
19. Next lifetime.....
20. I can only be me.....different, but me. Take it or leave it
21. Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. ~Yoda
22. Ever want to just trip someone for the fun of it? #dontjudgeme
23. Lutha!!!!
24. Am I the only one who puts ketchup on their kneckbones?
25. My crush.....wonder how long this will last??
26. Realizes that I really want to have a family and kids one day
27. Thinking about wearing the blown out Afro to work Saturday....
28. Without your love.....

No comments:

Post a Comment