Monday, August 8, 2016

Pain is getting to me

1. Really need to write random thoughts this morning....
2. My birthday is coming!!
3. All these back to school pics.....too cute! I need to have some kids, lol!
4. My leg is trippin again....considering I have a 5k in a month, not a good combo
5. Did I tell you I got a new job? Well, I did and I am so excited!
6. Your stupidity should not get to me, but it does.
7. My hair is looking fabulous today, thanks Tonya! #thatsall
8. Listening to Daryl Coley this morning made me think....not always easy truly believing and trusting in God's will for your life (just being honest) when you think your life should be going one way and God is like nope....got something better, but it will take patience and time. I'm learning....


No comments:

Post a Comment