Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Too cold

1. Woman down! I hate allergies!!
2. Clinton was aight last night. Think FLOTUS set the bar too high
3. Last night I realized....nope
4. Why do people live out their relationships on social media?
5. A week without wine, I can do this!
6. My birthday is a month a way! Learning not to get my hopes up
7. Chicken, Pork, or seafood?
8. I just want to be an extra in the Blank Panther movie
9. Text message convos with Crystal always have me crackin up! 
10. Tough decisions to make 
11. Those in glass houses should not throw rocks 
12. This close to just saying it
13. People make time for what is important to them
14. Too often we teach church not Christ
15. Vegan cheese is evil
16. Do you ever wonder what happened to the girl who played one of the twins on the Cosby Show? The boy I see in indie films from time to time
17. My hair is short....I like it I think 
18. What is the craziest thing you did for love?
19. A hug would be nice
20. Not always easy going high
21. You have no idea how it feels
22. The glass ceiling though
23. West Philadelphia born and raised!
24. Motivation for finishing random thoughts today is I refuse to get out of bed to fix a veggie omelette until they are done
25. What is your best source for news?
26. One question, what would you ask me?
27. Bernie Sander's brother #thugtears


No comments:

Post a Comment