Saturday, August 20, 2016

Better days

1. Really Trump? You are trying to court the African American community?
2. Rain, stop please
3. I enjoyed the Get Down
4. All I want for my birthday....
5. I was supposed to go "running" this morning....guess what happened!
6. Can I say #blackgirlmagic again???
7. I got on the scale this morning 😁😁😁
8. I love you so much
9. It's National Christy Day!! Happy birthday Christy!!! Now what type of wine shall I drink in your honor??
10. White privilege...recognize it, change it
11. I want brunch
12. Cocaine??
13. Don't be shocked when you find out
14. What will boycotting Birth of a Nation do? If you believe he was guilty although he was found not guilty, how is the boycott going to change rape culture?  Just posing questions in my head
15. Who wants to take me out for my birthday? I'll wait
16. This 4 day no work staycation did not go as planned, I need a do over
17. The moment you realize there is now a Waffle House close to you. I know what I will be having for breakfast!
18. If napping was an Olympic sport!
19. I have made mistakes in my past, thankful for the lessons they taught me. Growth is important
20. I still know the words to TLC's baby, baby, baby. So don't judge me if I randomly burst out into the lyrics 


No comments:

Post a Comment