Monday, August 22, 2016

Blessed in the city!

1. The moment you realize it is too late to start a bottle of wine because you do have to be at work and be productive in the morning....
2. Some people just like to hear themselves talk unfortunately 
3. This So Gone challenge...stop
4. Can't get sick!
5. Man gotta have a code -Omar
6. Some people are too "deep" to be effective
7. Thoughts on the new Frank Ocean?
8. 4 of your sponsors drop you....
9. Words do hurt
10. Is talapia truly a fish?
11. Boundaries are a must
12. What is the best part of the chicken?
13. Losing enthusiasm about my birthday
14. We belong together, just you, just me, the world to see
15. You were right Charles
16. I will do a cartwheel down my aisle at work before I leave
17. I mean do you do when your rap career dies? What is skee-low doing in life right now? Is he still wishing he was a little bit taller? 
18. When do I need to stop wearing flip flops?
19. A spider followed me in last night and scared the shit out of me....I have been itching ever since
20. Different color highlighters make me happy
21. I truly love what I do, but right now it is time for a change
22. When you hear Kirk Franklin singing but Frank Ocean is up on your Spotify and you are so confused....thank you YouTube auto play
23. I hate shopping!!
24. Adulting is freakin hard!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment