Monday, August 15, 2016

Seriously dude

1. My birthday is around the corner.....
2. I think if I ever have children one will be named Simone
3. When the wine is called "ravage" I should have known....
4. I so need mimosas in my life
5. I don't even have the energy to say "that's racist" anymore.....they know
6. #blackgirlmagic
7. Fall up off of Gabby!
8. The moment when your last bill comes out of your account....blessed
9. Think I will keep the blonde
10. What Olympic sport when you win gold in? I think I would have binging on Netflix and wine would be mine
11. Yeah....I have not left for work yet
12. Too many tears lately
13. Jimmy crack corn and I don't care!!
14. Lil Yachty.....but you are in a boat
15. I want to wish one of my best friends, my sister from another mother, my gif sharer, one of my most understanding smart, beautiful, and amazing people I know, Eloise a fantabulous birthday!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment