Friday, August 19, 2016

Can't get sick

1. I work too much....having a few days off I am so confused
2. Frank Ocean's Endless!!!
3. I need to go to the Olympics
4. I turn 35 again next week....
5. Why does a person's sexuality threaten you?
6. Giving up wine is not good for my attitude
7. Why is all this #blackgirlmagic having me in tears? I don't cry!!
8. Just because you love someone does not mean you are meant to be together 
9. Really asking God why
10. What shall I binge watch next?
11. Torn.....
12. Is it bad that I want pizza for breakfast this morning?
13. Your voice always makes me smile
14. Copa! Copacabana!
15. He is 32....he is not a boy, he is a grown ass man!!
16. Weird dream....why did you lick my Apple Watch?
17. I think I will do sip & strokes soon
18. “I think we’ve all had moments where we’ve seen friends and colleagues zoom past us, either to success, or to marriage, or to homeownership, while we lingered where we were—broke, single, jobless. And you tell yourself, ‘Wait for it.’” ~Lin-Manuel Miranda
19. Run up, get done up. ~Kid Fury


No comments:

Post a Comment