Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Scratches my head

1. Ciara use to date Bow Wow, or was he Lil Bow Wow back then?
2. Subject/Verb agreement, try it
3. Yeah, about this 5k....
4. My name is peaches and I am the best, all the the DJs want to feel my breast 
5. There is a reason I hate jumping jacks
6. My tolerance for stupid people is fading 
7. My friends are better than yours 
8. Hair appointment today!!!! πŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎ
9. 2.5 weeks!!!
10. These Facebook memories today, yeah still losing enthusiasm about my birthday. I have to get out of this funk
11. Traffic sucks!
12. Rethinking this 5k....
13. Planning 2017
14. I can't get sick!!! (I think I'm sick)
15. I thought Lauryn Hill was supposed to have a new cd to come out?
16. Don't let pride get in the way
17. My apartment is a mess! A symbol of my life right now 😁😁😁
18. Hey you guys!
19. What is your favorite movie of all time?
20. Don't worry! Be happy!
21. What music shall I listen to today?
22. She's a condescending bitch (yeah I said it)
23. I have had no wine all week 😞😞
24. Chicken wings and fries, we don't go on dates 



No comments:

Post a Comment