Monday, August 22, 2016

Positive vibes

1. When was the last time Ashanti had a hit? Is she still getting royalty checks?
2. Back to work today....pray!
3. Dare to be different
4. Why did I wake up singing "I'm in love with a stripper?"
5. So sbout this Frank Ocean with Kim Burell
6. Ponytail for the win!
7. Why are we still talking about Lochte? HE LIED!!
8. 3 weeks!
9. My journey is different. Learning to appreciate it
10. Sex, music, cell phone....you have to give up one to live. Which do you give up?
11. Don't assume, just ask
12. I will always love you how I do...
13. I love that the ice machine at work has the pellet ice
14. Should I try online dating?
15. Maybe by my birthday
16. The streak continues!
17. I don't like hot chicken
18. There is always a reason to go to brunch
19. Stop being so messy
20. What would your dream vacation consist of?
21. My birthday is Friday and I honestly don't know what I want to do
22. Make someone smile today. Say or do something nice that is unexpected. 






No comments:

Post a Comment