Thursday, August 25, 2016

For her I will

1. #blackgirlmagic does not end with the Olympics
2. Thankful for the ram in the bush
3. Praying today is better than yesterday for everyone
4. Tomorrow is the day
5. Remember you were a kid once
6. I will attempt again on Saturday
7. Baby I got you~ Alec Hardison
8. What is soulja boy doing these days?
9. It's about the marriage not the wedding
10. Back into hiding I go
11. Wait! We will be in formation in about a month. What shall I wear?
12. Why are people shocked I haven't?
13. Thankful for God's grace and mercy!
14. I wonder when Mary J Blidge will have a new cd? After the divorce this music might be epic
15. I was with her, but slowing becoming I guess I'm with her
16. 2 weeks and 2 days!
17. I just broke my nail, rude!!
18. If I were arrested what do you think I was arrested for?
19. I told a friend I am going to start being a hoe, they laughed at me
20. I have had my new car for a year, is it still considered new?
21. Brunch on Sunday?
22. They decorated my cubicle a day early
23. Should have went to Starbucks
24. My hair is fantabulous today
25. Is it too early to take a nap?


No comments:

Post a Comment