Saturday, August 20, 2016

My tummy hurts

1. He lied!!!! ~Al Roker
2. #blackgirlmagic is international
3. So this new Frank Ocean "Blonde"
4. Rain, rain, go way! Come again another day! (In like 2 weeks only if you have to)
5. Will I ever get married?
6. I will be ready for my 5k!
7. When you have insomnia, wash your hair!
8. Some of my text convos have been the most therapeutic.
9. How do I get a pimple in the inside of my ear?
10. Antisocial Ursula is coming back.....this is not good
11. Think I am going to start a "pay off Ursula's student loan" challenge. Will it work?
12. I missed the days of playing and marching in the band
13. Remembering why I get my hair done every 2 weeks now. 
14. The bodies of these track and field runners!!! πŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎ
15. The shade of some of Clinton's posts. 
16. My staycation is coming to an end 😞
17. Is it too early to open a bottle of wine? Wine makes me happy
18. My birthday is Friday!!! Woo Hoo!!
19. I challenge you to post one thing you are thankful for this morning. I am thankful for progress. The song says I'm not where I aught to be, but thank God I'm not where I use to be 
20. A smile can hide so much 😊
21. Do you eat frog legs?



No comments:

Post a Comment