Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Screams at my phone

1. Chance the Rapper's "Juke Jam" featuring Justin Beiber is now my jam.... #dontjudgeme (heads head down in shame 😞)
2. I just want you to be happy and it hurts me that you are not
3. The epic read from the principal of BTW!!! Protect our babies
4. Milleneals.....stop
5. My random thoughts are truly therapeutic, lot going on right now 
6. When you have 5 hours worth of meetings AND 8 hours of work to do today....you do the math
7. Don't take the little things for granted, like the ability to breathe! The way my nose is set up right now 
8. Once again I am sitting in my car wondering "do I really have to go in the building and do work?"
9. Alcohol makes everything better, why did I give it up again?
10. "Besides stripping, prostituing, or anything illegal I would work almost any job to make sure I have a take care of myself" -me, you don't work you don't eat
11. What's wrong with Kanye?
12. Italy 2017?
13. Why is it so hard to stay in your lane?? 
14. Still sitting...still avoiding 
15. I was going to wear flip flops to work today (buck the system!) then I realized all the meetings I have, I just need to win the lottery
16. I'm still waiting for the cookout invite
17. I want you, but I don't need you
18. Self care is important
19. Who wants to pay off my student loans? I'm waiting.....
20. You know how I like my grits???? With shrimp!! And mimosas 😍😍
21. That Facebook post.....the things people say in the pulpit, words mean things -Crissle
22. I've got new neighbors....the verdict is still out
23. Yeah, didn't wash hair last night, let's try this again tonight. 😬😬
24. I really, really, really want the Grand Cherokee....
25. Am I old enough to be a cougar yet?


No comments:

Post a Comment