Saturday, May 21, 2016

Hour long naps are needed

1. I have to go shopping today....I hate shopping
2. Working overnight you think about a lot of random stuff....
3. Can you seperate emotions and sex?
4. Figured out what was wrong, new face wash purchased
5. I like Ru Paul's drag race and trick daddy bitch ~Kid Fury
6. Is really tired of assuming....if you want to know just ask, I will probably tell you
7. It's a girl!
8. Must wash hair, anyone want to help?
9. I don't fuck with ghosts....I'm good
10. Why am I not sleepy?
11. Don't trust anyone who doesn't like cheese, that ain't natural
12. Dreams do come true
13. My high school life is a blur now....finding out new stuff still, how did I miss all of this?
14. I do want to have kids one day
15. Can't wait to get started on the Lemonade syllabus
16. It is a good thing Five Daughters was not open when I got off from work this morning
17. I still hate stupid people
18. If you can't understand my desire to break out into song we can't be friends
19. Ebroji convos are the best, when you can communicate with just these???  The person gets you
20. The Game....how many print pics you gone post? Thirsty are we?
21. There are so many reasons why I love you 



No comments:

Post a Comment