Tuesday, May 24, 2016

My eyes!!!

1. Know your worth!!!
2. People always assume....don't
3. Should I get my lip pierced?
4. Time for my next tattoo!!
5. Boundaries are so important 
6. So many people don't get it
7. Why can't I get you out of my mind?
8. Miami 2017? 
9. Think I have decided on birthday festivities
10. Me and kickball.....I'm too old
11. Never underestimate me
12. I am really worried about you
13. Do you ever wonder what happened to all the members of the group Shai?? 
14. Bad Boy reunion tour, will I be in attendance
15. Sugar in grits, who cares??? I just want my shrimp and grits
16. You still defending Cosby? Stop
17. Don't place people on pedestals 
18. Who wants to take me to dinner? Waiting....
19. Studying is hard, am I ready to go back to school finally?
20. She is gone learn!!!
21. So who is cooking out Monday? I'll bring a dessert! I have a new recipe I want to try out and you know it involves alcohol 😉
22. I have not watched the Empire or Scandal season finales, gasp! What is wrong with me??
23. I hope to FINALLY see Captain America:Civil War this weekend! So geeked?!!
24. Still pissed about October!!


No comments:

Post a Comment