Monday, May 16, 2016

Bout it, bout it

1. Studying is too freakin hard....but I have a goal
2. So proud of all the graduates! 
3. You can't force it, just has to happen
4. They will make room for your gifts
5. Madonna for a Prinxe tribute? Nope!
6. I want one thing for my birthday
7. When you look at your checking account and realize it is time to pause...but thankful that all my bills are paid and I'm good 
8. You got 2 can I just get 1?
9. I wonder if you found out, oops!
10. Protesters at graduation....education instead of deportation, don't think it is that simple
11. Sometimes you have to be selfish, step back and realize you can't help others when you are empty
12. Riley Curry for president 
13. Dwele's Obey #thatsall
14. I stil have the urge to scream out "I'm so hood!!!!!!!" But I must refrain from doing that at my cubicle or when I am at church 
15. Read a statement that said you should treat people how they want to be treated not how you want to be treated, I disagree...
16. Think so many need to learn what love is...


No comments:

Post a Comment