Thursday, May 26, 2016

Pimple on nose is rude

1. Should I go back to writing and posting random thoughts everyday?
2. Safety pin in purse for the win! Yes God has blessed me, but I don't need the whole world to see them at work
3. That lemonade from Hot Stuff, dude!! I may or may not have diabetes today
4. Guess what? You have probably already been in the bathroom with a transgender person
5. I didn't have wine yesterday 😞
6. I miss old Canton Jones music, think he will be my playlist today
7. Think I will be working late, damn you work ethic! #twiceasgood
8. Today I chose to wear real shoes although flip flops would have been cuter and more comfortable #progress
9. Do we have to elect a new president? I mean can we just let President Obama hang around a little longer
10. Last couple of episodes of The Friend Zone were excellent, I have a new documentary to watch on Netflix
11. Water or vodka??? 
12. The way my hair is set up.....yeah once week hair appointments must be worked in the budget in the near future
13. But you are ugly....
14. Don't let your happiness rest in the actions of others
15. Autocorrect stop tripping....duck is not what I was trying to say
16. So ready to get in formation
17. I love my smile! But some days it is hard to smile #honest
18. So Eddie Long was on the Steve Harvey show....
19. What ever happened to La Chat? Yes I still know the words, do you?
20. Why do I have to remind people, yes I graduated from Vanderbilt, but I am from Memphis....don't try me
21. Do you realize Orane is the New Black is coming back soon??????? 
22. Cultural appropriation....every body wants to be a nigga, but nobody wants to be a nigga
23. That speech from that Harvaed graduate!!!!
24. Dress with pockets for the win!!! 
25. You can't help everyone
26. Reminding myself there is purpose in everything, the good and the bad. What lesson will you learn?


No comments:

Post a Comment