Sunday, May 29, 2016

Corn chips smell

1. It's Sunday!! But I will not be going to brunch ๐Ÿ˜ž
2. Sometimes I wish it were just simple 
3. Adulting is hard! Still have not seen Captain America, responsibilities keep getting in the way (today's responsibility is sleep)
4. My ability to sing is not predicated on if you like my voice or not. I can sang!
5. Every time I go in Kroger I remember why I shop at Publix
6.  “Life is too short for shitty sex and bad relationships. So go find someone who fucks you right and treats you how you deserve to be treated.” (One day #dontjudgeme) ~popped up on my fb memories random thought had to share again
7. Weekly hair appointments must be worked into the budget
8. Thinking about you still makes me smile
9. If you read my tumblr you might be shocked
10. I need some good collard greens in my life
11. Did we ever think Ashanti could sing?
12. I still have the computer I had in college....I need to get rid of it. It's just sitting in my storage closet
13. Sometimes we just need to sit in listen
14. 2 weeks!!!
15. I still have moments when I cry over the death of Stringer Bell
16. I can only be me and someone will one day love me for that
17. IHOP or cook at home?
18. I should have got mimosa supplies yesterday
19. Strawberry margarita, pina colada, and peach bourbon lemonade....one is not like the others
20. Why did I have the desire to say "F U pay me" all of a sudden?
21. So many thoughts on Christianity and  life right now. Christ, the church, the people....so many thoughts
22. What age do you want to retire?
23. I guess I need to buy a lottery ticket if I want to win
24. I want you back in Nashville
25. Maybe I should move to DC?
26. Who wants to do my hair?
27. Met this guy at Georgia Tech when I was in high school that would flat iron his little sister's hair, thought that was so attractive
28. I will never by ribs cooked at Kroger....my dad spoiled me to great BBQ. Can't disrespect his legacy like that
29. Flaws and all, I miss my daddy ๐Ÿ˜”


No comments:

Post a Comment