Friday, May 27, 2016

Knuck if you buck

1. The wisdom of Kid Fury and Crissle is never ending
2. How do you define masculinity?
3. Tough choices ahead
4. KFC or Popeye's?
5. No good new music today 😞 what shall I listen to today
6. I have figured out the meaning of life
7. Peach bourbon lemonade Popsicles?
8. I want one thing for my birthday, one thing!!!
9. The plan is now in place
10. Meteorman was a great movie
11. The hypocrisy most people have when it comes to views on sex and sexuality....why don't people realize them?
12. Think I am getting better at talking about it now
13. I will see Captain America this weekend! 
14. There is evil in the world
15. Is it truly insecure?
16. Why are people still defending Cosby?
17. Curtis you were supposed to love me!!!! (In my Effie voice)
18. Jealous or crazy? 
19. Is Nashville becoming the new "it" city?
20. Pop rock candy, do they still make these?
21. Sitting in my car again....but at least it is Friday
22. 2 weeks!
23. Trump cannot be president 
24. Oops!
25. The JJ Fad video.....I miss music videos
26. Will I ever tell you?
27. Pizza and wine, we have a love/hate relationship. I love them but they hate me. Why can't they have 0 calories???


No comments:

Post a Comment