Tuesday, May 31, 2016

My head hurts

1. You value the life of a gorilla more than the life a black person....
2. Operation get my life together is in motion
3. I hate when stupid people have discussions and they don't realize how stupid they sound
4. Now I must perfect the mimosa and bellini popsicles....
5. This is why you are stuck in the same position for 20 years..
6. Happy birthday Suzanne!
7. It's the little things you do
8. Memphis is where I was born and raised please don't forget it
9. Thinking about going back to black
10. "One of my mentors is a celibate monk, and he says we can live without sex but we can't live without love. And there are a lot of people who have a lot of sex and never experience love, and people who never have sex [but] have deep experiences of intimacy and love." ~great quote that popped up in fb memories
11. Sometimes people focus on the wrong things....let's look at the bigger picture
12. You changed me life in so many ways
13. Riley Curry for President! 
14. I got this
15. Think I am going to go back into hiding again 
16. The pellet ice is one reason why it is hard for me to leave my job
17. Finished CSI:Miami and now time for a few good documentaries
18. Do people still do flashmobs?
19. I can't wait to get to school each day.....what ever happened to Troop?
20. Who will win the NBA finals?
21. I think I need sushi today
22. You need to check yourself before you wreck yourself
23. Sometimes it is just easier just say nothing 
24. I can admit I cannot dance....but my vocal skills are like no other. Watch out!
25. When people die I get not speaking ill of the dead, but don't paint them in a light that they weren't. 
26. Will not be working late this week
27. Should I go see K Michelle at Limelight?
28. You had one job to do! One job!!
29. Maybe I should not have filled the candy jar at my desk
30. We pick and chose what we choose to defend in morality.....
31. "All I need in this life of sin is good ____, wifi, and chicken" ~Kid Fury


No comments:

Post a Comment