Sunday, December 27, 2015

Wine anyone?

1. Nashville bound!!!
2. People who drive the speed limit are rude
3. No mimosas today :-(
4. I love my family
5. There is nothing like Memphis...good and bad
6. Closure
7. Sometimes verbalizing it helps
8. Eloise gave me an amazing Christmas gift
9. This rain though!
10. Took all of me not to go down that road
11. First day for a ponytail since getting my hair done..... #progress
12. I like you too
13. I challenge you to write random thoughts...you will be surprised
14. Don't you want to Fanta?
15. Still need to figure out New Year's plans
16. Bourbon spiked egg nog French toast....will be making this weekend
17. That's what she said
18. Did you enjoy your Christmas holiday?
19. But she is ratchet?
20. When the story begins with "that bitch!!"
21. Oh how I love my cruise control
22. Did you get what you wanted for Christmas?
23. So Tiny is pregnant...and?
24. Will I get home before dark?
25. That use to be a deer! RIP!
26. I love you!!
27. One lesson I learned over holidays...your issue will not become my issue. You have to find peace in the midst of the situation and not let other people's issues change you #thatsall


No comments:

Post a Comment