Monday, December 14, 2015

Make the best of it

1. Saw Chi-Raq this weekend....yesterday's random thoughts were dedicated to my initial thoughts on the movie
2. I really need to get back on track, weight loss is hard 
3. The random texts from you...nothing has changed 
4. Listening to The Wiz Live! soundtrack and when I sing I can blend and sound good with Shanice's songs...don't know if this is good or bad. I mean I know God didn't give my the gift of song (don't tell anyone I am still determined to sing at someone's wedding) 
5. It's not about you! People who want and need to be the center of attention at all times.....irk me!!
6. Will I ever get married? Have kids? Having a moment
7. The person who put the small dent and scratch in my car door is just evil!!!
8. My favorite T shirts "I love bougie black girls" and "I like my men tall, dark, & Idris Elba" often confuse people or make them laugh, love it!
9. Why did I stop by McDonald's this morning???
10. How many days till Christmas? Ask me how much Christmas shopping have I done?
11. Could this temperature stay the same throughout the winter? Not a fan of cold weather 
12. I do miss our convos
13. Facebook memories....what was one of your memories from today? One of mine was "yesterday heard someone say "G" as in jacket.....I know there is a language barrier, but that was too much."
14. Why are people shocked when I tell them I have not consumed alcohol in over 2 weeks? No mimosas, no red wine, no hard ciders.....


No comments:

Post a Comment