Tuesday, December 29, 2015

No new pain

1. One thing both you and I know is that d*** is a beautiful thing!~ Kid Fury
2. Insomnia sucks
3. What is your favorite gospel song?
4. Thinking about risking it all
5. Why can't little black kids just be kids?
6.  If you are going to cheat just leave
7. Bourbon bacon cinnamon rolls.....remember I said bourbon, bacon and butter make everything better and I will be using all three!!!!
8. Tears can be therapeutic 
9. Think I will take up a new hobby in 2016
10. Sober Ursula had the urge to text....but I didn't, once again #progess
11. I love Christmas music and will listen year round....but the day after Christmas all Christmas music stops, just won't listen for a little while
12. What is scary.....Facebook memories that still point to why #blacklivesmatter these are not isolated incidents
13. Who are me to judge? Who are MEEEEE to judge? ~Andrew Caldwel
14. Frank Ocean still trippin!! He thought I forgot! I need new music!!!
15. God is _______
16. I wanna be the girl you can hold hands in public and not care what anyone says. -unknown
17. NyQuil made it!!!
18. How do you define masculinity and femininity?
19. A lot of people with addictions replace it with church, not Christ, think about it
20. Why Me by Chaz Sheperd gets to me everytime, I often ask myself this question
21. New year, new me! Bullshit....same you, you might make some changes you might not, but you still are you
22. NBC should do Dreamgirls live, it would be epic!
23. You can't so epic shit with basic people 
24. What is one thing you want to leave in 2015?
25. What if I told you the truth? You can't handle the truth!!!
26. What is your favorite cologne or perfume? 
27. Mind ya business!! Just mind ya business!!! (in my Ashley from Fresh Prince of Belair voice)
28. People should empathize more, you never know what someone is going through
29. Too many people live in the past. Learn from it and move on
30. I learned what an angry dragon is....was not ready


No comments:

Post a Comment