Monday, December 21, 2015

2 more days!

1. "Not my fault you look like 3/5 of shit" -my mother
2. The materialism at Christmas...as an adult I see it now
3. Had tooth pain again yesterday which had me under the covers....hopefully that was last flare up. No pain meds needed this morning
4. Does anyone actually like to eat fruit cake
5. Black card revoked game is fun
6. Yesterday was a bad day emotionally, hopefully today will be better
7. 2 day work week!!! 
8. Do people still read Steve Harvey's book? Take relationship advice from him??? 
9. This minimum wage debate....
10. How did I miss Crissle's read of Shaun King? Epic!
11. Think too often people confuse lust and love...they are not the same
12. Facebook memories are not always pleasant, I do miss you
13. Stop faking it, stay in your lane. Don't get caught up!
14. Panera's cinnamon crunch bagel....should have gotten one this morning
15. Shadow Dance is becoming one of my top favorite songs of all times 
16. Sometimes I put my foot in my mouth....I realize it when it is too late  :-(
17. It was snowing Friday and today it is going to be in the 70s....dude!
18. Do strippers have retirement plans? What do they do when they retire?
19. Had my Jack Daniels Winter!!! Need to stock up before the season is over
20. Should I do another video random thoughts?
21. John Boyega on the red carpet with his boys is classic! Love his spirit!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment