Thursday, December 24, 2015

The holidays y'all!

1. It's Christmas Eve!!!
2. I guess I should get on the road
3. I wonder if I will get to see everyone over the holidays
4. Shea Moisture products, liking them!
5. Got some good news yesterday! Woo Hoo!
6. Saving and eliminating debt will be my theme for 2016
7. Praying for all those affected by the weather
8. What is one of your favorite Christmas memories?
9. I hope my mother likes her Christmas gift
10. Need to take rollers out of my hair before I get on the road
11. This weather though....
12. Cherish the moments you spend with friends and family
13. 2016 travel schedule is almost solidified.
14. Look back at it.....don't know why that lyric is in my head
15. My friends are pretty awesome!! If you are included in that number consider yourself special
16. My random thoughts are often therapeutic 
17. Hope you have safe travels this holiday
18. Summer hair color is decided! I love the red, but will switch it up
19. You're my little secret.....I miss the group Escape
20. I really want a barrel of Jack Daniels, anyone want to buy it for me?
21. Looking at my passport...
22. Will be making some very tough decisions after the holidays
23. All I want for Christmas is you!!!
24. What shall I do for New Years



No comments:

Post a Comment